Have you ever double dipped in your life?
That statement can have so many meanings?
The first one that comes to my mind is “double dipping” a chip! Ever been at a function and you see someone doing it. I just want to reach out and grab their hand and tell them-you can not double dip.
In life are you double dipping not just a chip or two but other things that are much more meaningful?
Here are 5! I am sure you can think of a few that fit you!
- Working double as many hours as you once did
- Eating double as much of the wrong kinds of foods
- Put on double the weight you were when you were in your twenties
- Drinking double the amount of alcohol as you once did
- Spending double the amount of time watching the TV
As you sink your teeth into 2015, amazing how 6 weeks are history already, what permanent changes have you made?
I would like to know! Really I would. Thank you in advance for sharing!
Ps-If you are looking to make some permanent changes
to your health-May I suggest that you click the link below:
PPs-Remember as we age we choose the journey that awaits us, no blame, no victim card.The opportunity to have a healthy, wonderful life is your decision and no one else.